Spoga+Gafa 2017 was a total success!
This trade fair is one of the biggest international garden events in the world. With four main segments: garden living, garden unique, garden barbeque, and garden creation & care, the fair has encompassed all the aspects of the dynamic garden and recreation goods sector.
There’s no trade fair that brings out the entire array of garden products in such an intense manner as Spoga+Gafa does.
Spoga+Gafa 2017 came to an end on September 5th with a record number of exhibitors and the largest amount of rented square meters ever recorded for such an event – not to mention over 39,000 trade visitors from 113 countries.
Who Graced the Event?
Not only did the trade fair attract a large number of people, but it was also praised for the quality of trade visitors who graced the event. There were over 200 buyers from all around the world – way more than in the previous Spoga+Gaga events.
The positive feedback and great response from the buyers was a clear-cut sign that Spoga+Gafa is increasingly being accepted as a leading garden trade fair for new products and innovations in the world.
From an independent visitor survey, there was a significant increase in the quality of trade visitors. About 79% of the visitors interviewed were very satisfied with Spoga+Gafa 2017 as far as achieving their specific goals of visiting the fair was concerned. Moreover, around 90% of them would recommend a colleague or a good business associate to visit and/or participate in the fair.
2,131 exhibitors from 59 countries showcased their innovative products and ideas. And NewTechWood was not left behind. Spoga+Gafa 2017 was the perfect fair to present our exceptional composite brand to the world.
The Spoga+Gafa 2017 in Numbers
2,131 exhibitors from 59 countries
342 exhibitors were from Germany, and the rest from abroad (84% were from outside Germany)
39,000 trade visitors from 113 countries (60% of visitors were from outside Germany)
NewTechWood’s Booth was Quite an Attraction
Spoga+Gafa was staged in 10 Halls – NewTechWood was in Hall 9.1 B-027. And it was quite eye-catching! Not just because of our dazzling and neat setting, but also because of our outstanding products.
We were proud to showcase the NewTechWood Ultrashield, perfectly designed for those who appreciate durable and extraordinarily elegant outdoor decking. This product created a quite buzz at the trade fair.
We also showcased our UltraShield Naturale series of products including UltraShield Railing, Fencing, Composite Decking and Partition & Screening, as well as many more composite products all in stunning colors.
Come and Sample NewTechWood’s Gorgeous Products at the Next Event
Spoga+Gafa 2017 was not only fun and enjoyable, but also, insightful and educational. NewTechWood takes pride to be part of this awesome event. Spoga+Gafa 2018 will be staged from 2nd to 4th of September. You just can’t miss out on this one!
NewTechWood will also be attending the China Import and Export Fair which will be held on 15th – 19th of October 2017. Our booth number is Hall 9.1, F22-23.
Feel free to grace the event and don’t forget to stop by our well-designed booth and check out our amazing products.
- How to Clean Composite Decking
- How to Lay Decking Joists
- Putting Deck Tiles on Concrete
- Choosing Siding for Your Home
- Installing Deck Tiles on Grass
- How to Pick a Composite Deck Color
- How To Build A Composite Deck | DIY
- How Composite Siding Is Different From Composite Decking
- Companies Partner With NewTechWood to Create Greener Buildings
- Top 8 Exterior Wall Cladding Ideas
- Composite Siding vs. Vinyl Siding
- Composite vs. Wood: Which Builds the Better Deck?
- How to Install a Composite Raised Garden
- arnold palmer invitational golf tournament
- Can you work with composites the same way you work with timber
- NewTechWood Shines at an Architect Seminar in Malaga Spain
- Natural-Looking Wood Composite Right for Any Project
- 2 HIDDEN COSTS OF PRESSURED-TREATED WOOD DECKING
- NEWTECHWOOD PARTICIPATED IN THE BIGGEST SPOGA GAFA EVER