UltraShield Wall Panel in Pullman Huizhou Xunliao Bay Resort
Located at the beautiful Jindi Bay in Xunliao National Sightseeing District, the hotel is situated right in the middle of this southern coastal stretch. Accor Hotels Group is Pullman Huizhou Xunliao Bay Resort is opening in August 2016.
The hotel has applied a brand new application of UltraShield capped composite material: build in interior wall panel using UltraShield Naturale in Sand Color, H6 Pattern, UH02 by NewTechWood. The wall panel is widely covering the lobby, reception, restrooms and elevator areas.The UltraShield Naturale wooden finish, the sand color, and the matching sunshine gold groove inserts have totally extended the bay breathe to hotel is interior and lift up the elegancy of the whole resort.
UltraShield Composite Wood material is very low maintenance & carefree material. It used the latest co-extruded capped composite technology and gives 360 degree full protection. It has various profiles & systems to create unlimited possibly either indoor or outdoor. Not to mention we now have 20 lovely colors available from 2015 Summer.
Picture shown: UltraShield Wall Panel in Huizhou Pullman Hotel, China 2015
- arnold palmer invitational golf tournament
- Can you work with composites the same way you work with timber
- NewTechWood Shines at an Architect Seminar in Malaga Spain
- Natural-Looking Wood Composite Right for Any Project
- 2 HIDDEN COSTS OF PRESSURED-TREATED WOOD DECKING
- NEWTECHWOOD PARTICIPATED IN THE BIGGEST SPOGA GAFA EVER
- WHY BUILDERS CHOOSE NEWTECHWOOD
- Protect Your Composite Decks: Tips for Keeping Your Deck Looking New Throughout the Year
- ANTIQUE PATIO DECKING
- NORWAY TERRACE DECKING
- GREEN LABEL SINGAPORE
- ULTRASHIELD WALL PANEL
- HOLLOW VS. SOLID BOARDS
- Questions to Ask Yourself
- Go Green; Stay Green–Composite Decking, UltraShield by NewTechWood
- TCO of Wood-Hued Decking
- What right for your project
- Sell Your Home Faster and More
- Quick installation of Composite Deck