Located at the beautiful Jindi Bay in Xunliao National Sightseeing District, the hotel is situated right in the middle of this southern coastal stretch. Accor Hotels Group is Pullman Huizhou Xunliao Bay Resort is opening in August 2016.
The hotel has applied a brand new application of UltraShield capped composite cladding material: build in interior wall panel using UltraShield Naturale in Sand Color, H6 Pattern, UH02 by NewTechWood. The wall panel is widely covering the lobby, reception, restrooms and elevator areas.The UltraShield Naturale wooden finish, the sand color, and the matching sunshine gold groove inserts have totally extended the bay breathe to hotel is interior and lift up the elegancy of the whole resort.
UltraShield Composite Wood material is very low maintenance & carefree material. It used the latest co-extruded capped composite technology and gives 360 degree full protection. It has various profiles & systems to create unlimited possibly either indoor or outdoor. Not to mention we now have 20 lovely colors available from 2015 Summer.
Picture shown: UltraShield Wall Panel in Huizhou Pullman Hotel, China 2015
- How to Install Decking on Stairs
- How to Keep Deck Boards Straight
- Composite Pool Decking
- How to Clean Composite Decking
- How to Lay Decking Joists
- Putting Deck Tiles on Concrete
- Choosing Siding for Your Home
- Installing Deck Tiles on Grass
- How to Pick a Composite Deck Color
- How To Build A Composite Deck | DIY
- How Composite Siding Is Different From Composite Decking
- Companies Partner With NewTechWood to Create Greener Buildings
- Top 8 Exterior Wall Cladding Ideas
- Composite Siding vs. Vinyl Siding
- Composite vs. Wood: Which Builds the Better Deck?
- How to Install a Composite Raised Garden
- arnold palmer invitational golf tournament
- Can you work with composites the same way you work with timber
- NewTechWood Shines at an Architect Seminar in Malaga Spain