The Singapore Green Label issued by the Singapore Environment Council has once again certified that NewTechWoood WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) Decking is made from at least 50% Recycled Content and is Environmentally Preferred Product.
The identification Number is 043-016-0134.
Picture shown: Singapore Green Label 2015-2016 for NewTechWood UltraShield Composite Decking
Picture shown: NewTechWood Composite Outdoor Decking in Antique Color
Picture shown: NewTechWood UltraShield Coextrusion Terrace Decking in Antique Color
- How to Clean Composite Decking
- How to Lay Decking Joists
- Putting Deck Tiles on Concrete
- Choosing Siding for Your Home
- Installing Deck Tiles on Grass
- How to Pick a Composite Deck Color
- How To Build A Composite Deck | DIY
- How Composite Siding Is Different From Composite Decking
- Companies Partner With NewTechWood to Create Greener Buildings
- Top 8 Exterior Wall Cladding Ideas
- Composite Siding vs. Vinyl Siding
- Composite vs. Wood: Which Builds the Better Deck?
- How to Install a Composite Raised Garden
- arnold palmer invitational golf tournament
- Can you work with composites the same way you work with timber
- NewTechWood Shines at an Architect Seminar in Malaga Spain
- Natural-Looking Wood Composite Right for Any Project
- 2 HIDDEN COSTS OF PRESSURED-TREATED WOOD DECKING
- NEWTECHWOOD PARTICIPATED IN THE BIGGEST SPOGA GAFA EVER